Kent County Arts Council is a proud sponsor of the 18th Annual Rock Hall FallFest
A Celebration of Family, Community and Oysters!
Saturday, October 10th, 2015
10am – 4pm, Rain or Shine!
A wonderful mix of music which has made this Rock Hall Festival a toe-tappin, hip swingin’ , up-front-and- personal family festival, on Main Street in Rock Hall.
Two stages, one at each end of Main, will give you choices, and as you stroll, don’t miss the street musicians up and down the street! All the daytime music is FREE!
On Main Street
- 50 Craft booths
- 2 stages with music all day
- with The Catonsville HS Steel Band
- Food, food, food
- Kids Kourt in Rock Hall Village for youngsters
Music Highlights 2015
- The High & Wides 11 am (Mainstay Stage)
- The Obsoleets 11:15 am (Bayside -Rt 20 & Main St- Stage)
- The Obsoleets 12:15 pm (Mainstay Stage)
- Catonsville High School Steel Band 12:15 pm (Bayside Stage)
- Sombarkin 1:15 pm (Mainstay Stage)
- Mulebone 1:30 pm (Bayside Stage)
- Main Street Parade with the Dixie Power Trio 2:15 pm (Main Street)
- Dixie Power Trio 2:30 pm (Bayside Stage)
- Vic Vacuum & the Attachments 2:30 pm (Mainstay Stage)
- Brothers All-Star Review with the Clean Sweep Horns 3:15 pm Mainstay Stage
(This schedule is subject to change)